Thursday, January 28, 2010

MY FIRST ACCIDENT


waaaa!!!!!! how can i forget that fateful night....that was my first bike and my first accident. i was riding the bike and my friend was sitting in the pillion.that day actually i was feeling very nervous, i don't know what happened to me . suddenly i saw some girls standing on the way, watching us so we started watching them...i started thinking is this love since many people told me so much about a girl and a boy u know(about love)...so i lift my hand from the steering in order to impress them u know..they were looking at me as if they r trying to seduce me u know with their big eyes waw ... the car in front of me was going along suddenly stopped , then i brake strongly with all my energy but what to do may be it was my destiny to hit the car,we felt down the person i hit was more concerned about me he said he was fine it didn't even hurt his car but i think i totally wrecked his car...then suddenly i thought of my fren he was lying on the other side of the road saying aaah!! nooo!! don't c'mon, i hardly understand what he was saying so i took him in my shoulder then many people gather around us they even helpd us in all the possible way...so thankful to them....The End

1 comment: