Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My First Fight


I was around 14 years old and i was going to see my uncle with my cousin , it was almost dark so me and my cousin took a short cut, on the way there was a boy who started teasing my cousin. she started weeping , i got angry, this is the age of built up anger and frustration of being made fun of her so i snapped him on the face...he punchd me back,both of us started holding each other eventually we r trying to hurt each other in all the possible way (touching private parts).....it was really a tense situation ..............we were rolling on the dirt , seen us fighting my cousin cried so loudly that she even threatened to tell our parents.... suddenly we stop fighting and i took my cousin went straightly to my uncle's house ....it was really a worst experience on my behalf.....that fight was on the air for more than 3 months since my parents and his parents came to know about it......... after that incident if i come home late my parents scold (fire ) me a lot....now i know wat fight actually is????? so my advice will be dont fight ......

1 comment: